We’re in a season that sparks a flurry of activity. Spring cleaning has us purging closets and the garage, scrubbing spaces that have been ignored, and throwing windows open to welcome the fresh South Carolina air. While you’re in the “out with the old” mindset, why not think about moving to a new home? McGuinn Homes currently has new construction homes in communities throughout the Columbia area. Check out our latest move-in ready homes to see if you can move out with the old and in with the new—and get ready to close in just 30 to 60 days!
Centennial at Lake Carolina is located in Columbia Northeast, ideal for people who want to enjoy the good life of lakefront activities, local golf courses and country clubs, and a wonderful sense of community.
- 935 Layton Way can be your new address in just 30 days. This single-story Woodland design features 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, gourmet kitchen, and open concept in 1,700 square feet. $249,900.
- 932 Layton Way provides 1,506 square feet of smartly designed interior living space, with our 3-bedroom Calhoun floor plan, which includes an open floor plan, spacious owner’s suite, and 2-car garage. $224,900.
Crystal Cove in Irmo is within walking distance of Lake Murray, 15 minutes from Downtown Columbia, and close to the award-winning Lexington Richland 5 School District—the ideal location for a McGuinn Homes community.
- 100 Crystal Manor Drive presents a stunning Cleveland floor plan with 3,547 square feet that includes 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths, a gourmet center kitchen with butler’s pantry, loft, and a first-floor owner’s suite. $389,900.
- 106 Crystal Manor Drive offers our distinctive 3,060-square-foot Wilshire design, with 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths. The kitchen features granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, and the first-floor owner’s suite includes soaking tub, walk-in shower, and a closet that’s large enough to be another room! Ready to go now, for $328,900.
Forty Love in Chapin is one of the most prestigious communities in this highly desirable suburb. From country clubs and championship golf courses to outstanding schools, the Lake Murray/Chapin area offers significant lifestyle benefits.
- 334 Forty Love Point is a two-story, 3,618 square-foot home that reflects our Cleveland floor plan. This estate home is designed with an exciting combination of open spaces in your main living area with 5 bedrooms (and 4 baths) designed for privacy and solitude. You could be living here by summer, just in time for all of the lakefront fun. $389,900.
- 342 Forty Love Point is designed for comfortable living in style. With 3,343 square feet, this Aiken floor plan features 4 bedrooms—including a first-floor owner’s suite— and 3.5 baths, along with a grand open concept that beautifully combines your chef’s kitchen, family room, and dining nook. $368,590.
Hampton Forest is our townhome community near Downtown Columbia, close to all the urban activities you enjoy. We currently have two townhomes in our popular Maybank floor plan: 855 Forest Park Road and 857 Forest Park Road. Each beautiful new townhome is 1,200 square feet, with 2 bedrooms and 2.5 baths, and priced at $125,900—for as little as $657 per month!
McGuinn Homes currently has new construction homes—both single-family homes and townhomes—available at our other communities: High Knoll Point and Panorama Point in Gilbert; Cumberland Place, Pleasant Springs, and Summerlake in Lexington; and Burnside Farms and Woodlake in Columbia.
Turn your spring cleaning into a bigger purpose—preparing to move to a new home. Contact McGuinn Homes to learn about the many choices we offer.